Stroll through historic village of Warren and enjoy samples of Warren’s finest cuisine, sidewalk sales, open artist studios and roving entertainment. This year’s Walkabout will include a Dragon Ride to the Frerich’s Farm pumpkin patch, Sine Nomine’s roving singers, The Sunny Side’s delicious fare and several new artists.
Stay tuned for more details about live musical guests, new shops and artists to check out, and a sneak peek at the Walkabout Swag Bag (300 totes courtesy of The Bay Magazine stuffed to the brim with goodies and coupons).
Lots of other cool things are happening around town, like:
- Facepainting for kids at Luca Boutique
- Massages and hot tea at Finders Keepers
- “Peppy Mama” addictive local cookies at DISH Boutique
- Treats from local restaurants
- Roving live music from Extraordinary Rendition Band and Sine Nomine Choral Ensemble
- 300 free swag bags available at The Bay pop-up shop on Main Street, filled with coupons and goodies
- Dragon rides to Frerichs Farm and free trolley rides around town
- …gosh, so much more.
For more info visit the facebook event page.